The spares manufactured by KUSHAL UDHYOG, are of consistent quality in terms of material used, dimensional tolerances and fits to ensure interchangeability with other standard makes for longer life.
1. Nozzles : Abrasive sand / shot blasting nozzles of Tungsten Carbide and Boron Carbide lined are available in below mentioned standard Sizes :
A.) Type : Straight Bore (KU-SS) And
B.) Convergent Divergent
(KU-CD Short Venturi)
C.) Convergent Divergent
(KU-CD Long Venturi)
Standard Sizes (mm) : 5, 6, 8, 10, 12 For
(Both KU-CD Short / Long Venturi)
6, 8, 10, 12 For (KU-SS)
2. Nozzle Holders : Nozzle holders are used for connecting blast hoses with blasting nozzle. All types of nozzle holder suitable for different hose o.d. are available.
Sizes I.D. (Mm) : 19, 25, 32
3. ‘Y’ Guns : Used for holding ‘straight’ type nozzles in blasting cabinets. Two types of y- guns are available, viz. Y – gun for dry blasting and y – gun for wet blasting.
4. Blast Hoses : High abrasion resistant, light weight, antistatic rubberized hoses are available in the following standard Sizes :
standard Sizes (i.d. mm) : 19, 25, 32
single length : 5 mtr. Upto 40 mtr.
5. Mixing Tube : Used in portable abrasive blasting equipments Sizes (mm) : 19, 25, 36
6. Pinch Valve : Used in portable abrasive blasting equipments Sizes (mm) : 19
7. Cross : Used in pressure blasting cabinets
Sizes (mm) : 50
8. Dead Mans Handle : Used In Portable Abrasive Blasting Equipments
9. Mushroom Valves : Used in both portable abrasive blasting equipments and pressure blasting cabinets. These are available in two standard Sizes and are coated with tungsten carbide for longer life.
Sizes (mm) : 19, 25
10. Dump Valve : Used in low pressure portable abrasive blasting equipments operating at low pressure.
11. Exhaust Valve : Used for automatic depressurization in pressure blasting cabinets.
12. Remote Control Valves : Used in ‘remote’ versions of portable abrasive blasting machines. Consists of the exhaust valve unit also.
13. Vibrator : Pneumatically operated. Used to provide agitation to the media falling in the pressure vessels / storage tanks in all dry type equipments.
14.Rubber Seals & O – Rings :
To Suit For These Spares.
15. Fabric Bags : Tailored as per our standard fitments in the dust collector units of pressure blasting cabinets and free hanging on the outlet of exhaust body of suction blasting cabinets. Also used in fabric bag dust collector systems. Special one sided raised cloth is used to stitch the bags which ensures the trapping of finest dust particles.
16. Rubber Sheets : Abrasion resistant natural rubber sheets of various thickness and Sizes are available.